I kid you not when I say this easy recipe is THE BEST dip EVER for strawberries!
It was introduced to me by my Mother-in-Law years ago and every time she makes it (or we remember we can) I devour bowl after bowl and I’m not ashamed to admit it! She is an absolute goddess in the kitchen! Stay tuned for many more of her recipes coming up
I have made this for so many people and it never fails, they have all said it’s truly THE BEST DIP EVER FOR STRAWBERRIES! (yes, this is the only way to refer to it as).
We made some yesterday and it was the perfect snack for this horrible, disgusting heatwave we’re experiencing in Cali.
Feel free to try it with other fruits; watermelons, berries and grapes are some of our other favorites.
Ingredients pictured above…it’s that simple!
- 1 – 7oz tub of Kraft’s Puffed Marshmallow Creme
- 1 – 8oz tub of Philadelphia’s Whipped Mixed Berries Cream Cheese Spread (typically we use strawberry cream cheese but they were out of it this time. However, this one did not disappoint!)
- Mix marshmallow creme & cream cheese together
- Wash and cut (if you want) strawberries
- Serve them in a bowl with spoonful of dip or simply dip them as you go!
*Don’t mind the iPhone shots. I didn’t have my camera handy and had to snap photos to share!